Here are the 7th week's survivors and their choices. Remember, you can choose a team only once per season.
MHSooner – Ohio St, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Notre Dame
Sybil – Ohio St., Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Auburn, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Texas
To Charliedontsurf and SoonerMike - I will not allow the hack to eliminate you just because you did not find this temporary site in time. I will let you make two picks in this round of the contest - one to make up for missing this past week's pick. This will be good for this week only. No picks and we will move on.
Here are this week's games. Please post your choice as a reply to this entry. Contest closes at 10 AM Saturday, Oct 20, 2018.
Please note that I use the “new reply” ticklers to know when someone has posted a pick. If you decide to change your pick, please make it a separate reply. Editing your first pick does not send me a tickler, so I may not see your change.
Week 8 Games
Auburn at Ole Miss
Illinois at Wisconsin
Maryland at Iowa
Michigan at Michigan State
Northwestern at Rutgers
North Carolina at Syracuse
Oklahoma at TCU
Virginia at Duke
Alabama at Tennessee
Colorado at Washington
Kansas at Texas Tech
Minnesota at Nebraska
North Carolina State at Clemson
Penn State at Indiana
Wake Forest at Florida State
California at Oregon State
Mississippi State at LSU
Ohio State at Purdue
Oregon at Washington State
Vanderbilt at Kentucky
USC at Utah
Arizona at UCLA
1. You pick the winner of one game each week. Make your pick a reply to this post.
2. You may pick a team only once. Once you pick a team to win you cannot pick them to win again.
3. If your pick loses or you fail to make your pick by the deadline you are out.
4. Only games where both teams are either members of the Power 5 conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and SEC) or independents BYU and Notre Dame are eligible. No games involving FCS teams, members of the ‘Group of 5’ mid major conferences, or independents UMASS or Army are allowed.
5. Normally, Only Saturday games are eligible. Holiday weekends or when the Sooners are playing on another day (ie, on Friday vs. WVU at the end of the year) will be added. In the event there is a Friday game, all picks are due 1 hour before the Friday kickoff. DATE AND TIME WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.