Here are the 8th week's survivors and their choices. Remember, you can choose a team only once per season.
MHSooner – Ohio St, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Notre Dame, Texas Tech
Sybil of Perry – Ohio St., Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Auburn, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Texas, Texas Tech
Here are this week's games. Please post your choice as a reply to this entry. Contest closes at 10 AM Saturday, Oct 27, 2018.
Please note that I use the “new reply” ticklers to know when someone has posted a pick. If you decide to change your pick, please make it a separate reply. Editing your first pick does not send me a tickler, so I may not see your change.
Week 9 Games
Clemson at Florida State
Purdue at Michigan State
Vanderbilt at Arkansas
Wisconsin at Northwestern
North Carolina at Virginia
Oregon State at Colorado
TCU at Kansas
Arizona State at USC
Duke at Pittsburgh
Florida vs. Georgia in Jacksonville
Illinois at Maryland
Iowa at Penn State
Kansas State at Oklahoma
Kentucky at Missouri
Washington at California
North Carolina State at Syracuse
Texas A&M at Mississippi State
Washington State at Stanford
Tennessee at South Carolina
Texas at Oklahoma State
Oregon at Arizona
1. You pick the winner of one game each week. Make your pick a reply to this post.
2. You may pick a team only once. Once you pick a team to win you cannot pick them to win again.
3. If your pick loses or you fail to make your pick by the deadline you are out.
4. Only games where both teams are either members of the Power 5 conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and SEC) or independents BYU and Notre Dame are eligible. No games involving FCS teams, members of the ‘Group of 5’ mid major conferences, or independents UMASS or Army are allowed.
5. Normally, Only Saturday games are eligible. Holiday weekends or when the Sooners are playing on another day (ie, on Friday vs. WVU at the end of the year) will be added. In the event there is a Friday game, all picks are due 1 hour before the Friday kickoff. DATE AND TIME WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.