Don't know what I will do if the 7 remaining players have not found their way here. I had to put a note on the OUHoops board and thank you syberite for responding (now you all know who to blame for letting me in!)
Anyway, here are the game stats and this week's picks (I prepared this in Word on Sunday)
Here are the 6th week's survivors and their choices. Remember, you can choose a team only once per season.
ArmySooner - Ohio St , Georgia, Notre Dame, Clemson, Oklahoma St, West Virginia
Charliedontsurf - Alabama, Ohio St, Notre Dame, Auburn, Georgia, Michigan
IfallOU2 - California, Iowa, Missouri , Auburn , Texas A&M, Wisconsin
MHSooner - Ohio St, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Texas A&M , West Virginia
SD Sooner- Ohio St, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Clemson, Georgia, Michigan
SoonerMike - West Virginia, Ohio St, Notre Dame, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama
Sybil - Ohio St, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Auburn, Texas A&M, West Virginia
Here are this week's games. Please post your choice as a reply to this entry. Contest closes at 10 AM Saturday, Oct 13, 2018.
Please note that I use the “new reply” ticklers to know when someone has posted a pick. If you decide to change your pick, please make it a separate reply. Editing your first pick does not send me a tickler, so I may not see your change.
Week 7 Games
Florida at Vanderbilt
Iowa at Indiana
Minnesota at Ohio State
Nebraska at Northwestern
Oklahoma State at Kansas State
Rutgers at Maryland
Tennessee at Auburn
Duke at Georgia Tech
Louisville at Boston College
Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
Baylor at Texas
Georgia at LSU
Michigan State at Penn State
Purdue at Illinois
Texas A&M at South Carolina
Washington at Oregon
Miami at Virginia
Missouri at Alabama
UCLA at California
Virginia Tech at North Carolina
West Virginia at Iowa State
Ole Miss at Arkansas
Wisconsin at Michigan
Colorado at USC
1. You pick the winner of one game each week. Make your pick a reply to this post.
2. You may pick a team only once. Once you pick a team to win you cannot pick them to win again.
3. If your pick loses or you fail to make your pick by the deadline you are out.
4. Only games where both teams are either members of the Power 5 conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and SEC) or independents BYU and Notre Dame are eligible. No games involving FCS teams, members of the ‘Group of 5’ mid major conferences, or independents UMASS or Army are allowed.
5. Normally, Only Saturday games are eligible. Holiday weekends or when the Sooners are playing on another day (ie, on Friday vs. WVU at the end of the year) will be added. In the event there is a Friday game, all picks are due 1 hour before the Friday kickoff. DATE AND TIME WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.